CapriCMW provides the highest quality insurance products and innovative risk-related solutions to the data and telecommunications industry.
Our Technology Group have long been recognized as specialists in insuring digital, cellular, data processors, and cable and data storage service providers. We understand the need for competitively priced programs which include coverage for direct losses to property, stock, lost income and the timely replacement of assets.
Our liability programs provide protection of customer goodwill by insuring against client complaints about products and services and against third-party claims of injury. Our Technology Group also supports your needs in non-insurable areas such as contract review, risk control for safety of premises and reviews of employee safety.
Our Telecommunications solutions include:
- Competitively priced property programs covering buildings, equipment, stock, data processing equipment and related contents on site or in transit
- Liability programs providing protection from customer and other third-party incidents on premises and arising from your products and services
- Loss of income programs for business interruption as well as expediting expenses to quickly restart or reopen
- Patent infringement, libel and slander liability and financial loss coverage
- Cyber and privacy insurance programs
- Employee group health and benefits programs
- Claims management assistance and advocacy to smooth customer goodwill, settle claims quickly and maintain strong insurer relations
Video: What Policy Changes Can I Make Through ICBC's New Online Renewal Process?
CapriCMW's Auto Insurance Advisors explain the types of policy changes that you can make when renewing your insurance with ICBC online.
Wildfire Preparedness Tips to Protect Your Family and Your Home
Each year on average, there are 1,600 wildfires in BC. If you live in an area prone to wildfires, there are a number of steps you can take to effectively prepare and protect your family and your home.