Non-Profit and Charitable Organizations
CapriCMW is fully dedicated to providing non-profit, faith-based and charitable organizations with the most comprehensive coverages, competitive pricing and direct, personal service based on in-depth knowledge of the core motivations and concerns for today’s socially minded organizations.
Who We Serve
- Private and Public Foundations
- Faith-based Communities and Organizations
- Camps and Recreation Groups
- Sports Associations
- Private Education
Services and Coverages
- Expert risk consulting and planning, from a specialist with strong understanding of charity, faith-based and non-profit needs
- Property and General Liability, including Abuse Coverage
- Directors and Officers Liability, including Employment Practices Liability
- Umbrella Liability, and Transportation
- Cyber/Privacy Liability
- Worldwide coverage, including Kidnap and Ransom
- Employee Benefits and Life Insurance
- Many more coverages unique to faith-based organizations
Video: What Policy Changes Can I Make Through ICBC's New Online Renewal Process?
CapriCMW's Auto Insurance Advisors explain the types of policy changes that you can make when renewing your insurance with ICBC online.
Wildfire Preparedness Tips to Protect Your Family and Your Home
Each year on average, there are 1,600 wildfires in BC. If you live in an area prone to wildfires, there are a number of steps you can take to effectively prepare and protect your family and your home.