CapriCMW's Risk Advisors have decades of experience and specialized knowledge in manufacturing, wholesaling and distribution. Our Advisors are dedicated to creating custom solutions to keep your operations running, and will keep you informed of changes which may affect your bottom line.
Global capabilities to support you internationally
CapriCMW is a member of the Canadian Manufacturers and Exporters Association, and works with manufacturers operating worldwide. We are affiliated with the world’s most powerful insurers, ensuring seamless coverage wherever our clients' manufacturing operations are located.
- Annual Property Policies
- Business Interruption
- General Liability
- Product Liability (particularly for manufacturers selling to the US and foreign markets)
- Manufacturing Equipment Breakdown insurance
- Environmental Impairment Liability
- Manufacturers' Errors & Omissions
- Money and Employee Dishonesty
- Manufactured Product Recall
- Surety Bonds
- Umbrella Liability
- Trade Credit/Accounts Receivables Insurance
Video: What Policy Changes Can I Make Through ICBC's New Online Renewal Process?
CapriCMW's Auto Insurance Advisors explain the types of policy changes that you can make when renewing your insurance with ICBC online.
Wildfire Preparedness Tips to Protect Your Family and Your Home
Each year on average, there are 1,600 wildfires in BC. If you live in an area prone to wildfires, there are a number of steps you can take to effectively prepare and protect your family and your home.