Gaming and Casino Operators Insurance
CapriCMW provides the highest quality insurance products and innovative risk-related solutions to the gaming and hospitality industry. Our Gaming Hospitality Group have long been recognized as specialists in gaming insurance and casino insurance, including bingo operators, hotels, resorts and restaurant operators, with their unique public exposures from operations, premises, food and liquor.
We understand the need for competitively priced programs which include coverage for direct losses to property, stock, lost income, and the timely replacement of assets. Our liability programs protect customer goodwill by insuring against client complaints about products and services, claims of injury, as well as any personal belongings gone missing while left in your care. Our Gaming and Hospitality insurance experts support your needs in non-insurable areas such as contract review, risk control for safety of premises and reviews of employee safety while also understanding the political relationships with gaming authorities.
Our Gaming & Casino solutions include:
- Competitively priced property programs covering buildings, equipment, stock, gaming, data and surveillance equipment and related contents on site or in transit
- Liability programs providing protection from customer incidents on premises, food and liquor-related claims, innkeepers’ coverage for the property of guests, and claims arising from security protecting customers and the premises
- Loss of income programs for business interruption as well as expediting expenses to quickly reopen
- Food-borne illness coverage as well as contingent coverage arising from outbreaks of disease and bacteria
- Employee group health and benefits programs
- Crime insurance designed for operations with large cash exposures and irregular limits on premises or off premises
- Prize indemnity programs and special event programs
- Financial, security and performance bonds
- Directors and Officers and employment practices insurance programs
- Claims management assistance and advocacy to smooth customer goodwill, settle claims quickly and maintain strong insurer relations
Video: What Policy Changes Can I Make Through ICBC's New Online Renewal Process?
CapriCMW's Auto Insurance Advisors explain the types of policy changes that you can make when renewing your insurance with ICBC online.
Wildfire Preparedness Tips to Protect Your Family and Your Home
Each year on average, there are 1,600 wildfires in BC. If you live in an area prone to wildfires, there are a number of steps you can take to effectively prepare and protect your family and your home.