Foundry & Metal Insurance
CapriCMW provides the highest quality insurance products and innovative risk-related solutions to the Foundry and Metal Fabricators industry. Our Industrial Group have long been recognized as specialists insuring the risks associated with heavy industry operators. We understand the need for competitively priced programs that include coverage for direct losses to property, stock, lost income and the timely replacement of assets.
Our liability programs provide protection from third-party claims against your products and services.
Our Industrial Group also supports your needs in non-insurable areas such as contract review, risk control for safety of premises and reviews of employee safety.
Our Foundry & Metal solutions include:
- Competitively priced property programs covering buildings, equipment, stock, data processing equipment, and related contents on site or in transit
- Liability programs providing protection from customer incidents relating to products or while on premises
- Loss of income programs for business interruption as well as expediting expenses to quickly reopen
- Coverage for moulds, dyes, and patterns
- Failure to manufacture to specifications coverage
- Product recall insurance
- Employee group health and benefits programs
- Directors and Officers and employment practices coverage
- Claims management assistance and advocacy to smooth customer goodwill, settle claims quickly and maintain strong insurer relations
Video: What Policy Changes Can I Make Through ICBC's New Online Renewal Process?
CapriCMW's Auto Insurance Advisors explain the types of policy changes that you can make when renewing your insurance with ICBC online.
Wildfire Preparedness Tips to Protect Your Family and Your Home
Each year on average, there are 1,600 wildfires in BC. If you live in an area prone to wildfires, there are a number of steps you can take to effectively prepare and protect your family and your home.