First Nations Community Insurance
CapriCMW is the exclusive provider of the Alliance of First Nations (AFN) Insurance Program for BC and Yukon. Our expert insurance Advisors are here to make it easy to understand your coverage options.
About Alliance of First Nations Insurance Brokers
AFN Insurance Brokers Inc. is a Nationally Incorporated Insurance Brokerage exclusively serving First Nations across Canada, since 1998.
AFN Insurance Brokers is the national leader for First Nations insurance, leveraging decades of experience into unique products and volume pricing.
As the exclusive provider for AFN Insurance Brokers for BC and Yukon, CapriCMW works with First Nations
communities to meet their unique needs.
- Public Officials Liability
- Legal Expense Coverage Extension
- Blanket Builders Risk Coverage
- Cyber Crime Protection
- Broad Commercial and Residential Building
- Property Coverage
CapriCMW–Western Canada's Choice for First Nations Community Insurance
- Expertise – We specialize in First Nations Community Insurance, following trends and developments in the industry.
- Service – We’re committed to providing prompt, detailed, effective responses to all requests for information.
- In-house Claims – Our in-house claims department is here to help mediate on your behalf if you ever have to make a claim.
- Contract Risk Management – We provide contract risk management, reviewing your contracts and providing advice on insurance or risk management solutions.
- Benefits and Retirement Savings - Our First Nations Group Benefits and Retirement Savings division can provide advice and create unique plans for your community.
Video: What Policy Changes Can I Make Through ICBC's New Online Renewal Process?
CapriCMW's Auto Insurance Advisors explain the types of policy changes that you can make when renewing your insurance with ICBC online.
Wildfire Preparedness Tips to Protect Your Family and Your Home
Each year on average, there are 1,600 wildfires in BC. If you live in an area prone to wildfires, there are a number of steps you can take to effectively prepare and protect your family and your home.